Friday 11 June 2010

Look Of The Day

Today is Friday! Yay! And at last the world cup is finally starting! The build up has been immense but I for one am so excited for it to all start and now we are only HOURS away!

Come on ENGLAND! :D

The other good thing about Friday is of course Fifty Linden Friday! So I dutifully logged in to tour the latest list! I think I found only 5 shops at the most with their item out  Bah! I don't see why I should suffer more lag and rez time checking throughout the day to see if stores have finally put their items out yet! I always make sure I go after 12am SLT but that does not seem to matter :( Woe is me :(

It really puts me off supporting what is otherwise a fantastic group :(

Anyway on to other things! In the absence of being able to put together an outfit from Fifty Linden Friday as erm...nothing much was out :D I was in the mood to blog so I put a very simple look together. I am really loving Clawtooth's new hair at the moment :) Its really lush looking in world :)



Look Of The Day - June 11th





Hair: Clawtooth - Twinkle Toast - Snow
Skin: .:Ashen:. -Enchantment - Sea Spray - Light Pale
Dress:  Tiny Bird - St Augustine Dress - Champagne
Shoes: MielAnt Flats - Oxford

No comments: