Wednesday 9 June 2010

Steaming Mad For Steam Punk!

I have spent the longest time looking for a headband that was a little bit different. I could not find anything that ticked all the boxes for me :(

So I made something!

I love steam punk stuff and this is my first venture into that side of life!



This is a hadband with different types of cogs / gears attached to it. The dial on the pressure gauge actually FLICKERS! So cute :)

I have put it up on XStreet  :) It is Mod, Copy, No Transfer. There are no scripts used, no resizer scripts, so you have FULL control over getting the perfect fit ;) No scripts are used in the flickering gauge either, so no upcoming script limits to worry about!







The gorgeous hair I am wearing is from Clawtooth and it is called: Twinkle Toast - Peeled Carrots.
I usually find Clawtooth hair does not suit me because of the skins I tend to wear, but this style I am in LOVE, LOVE with!

The top is from Zaara called: Mitali top *olive*
If you didn't know, Zaara is having a SALE right now! Hurry, hurry ;)

Steam Punk Headband is on Xstreet HERE

No comments: